1. What is RLS Alliance?
RLS Alliance is the best real estate portal available on the market. It connects home owners, renters, realtors, letting agents, and other real estate professionals with a community that needs property related services.
2. Why should I use RLS Alliance?
RLS Alliance is a highly secure and safe local real estate portal with the world’s best tools for marketing which help you rent your listed properties or advertise your property management services.
3. Who are RLS Alliance members?
Home owners/land lords, renters, tenants, real estate brokers, letting agents, property management professionals, and other real estate related professionals who are directly or indirectly involved in leasing and renting dwellings.
4. Do I need to register to use these RLS Alliance real estate rental portal services to market my properties for lease and my real estate professional service offerings?
Yes, in order to post your listed real estate rentals for lease and your professional service advertisements you have to register first. Once you register with RLS Alliance, you can post your advertisements whenever you want.
5. How can I activate after registration?
RLS Alliance will send an activation link to your email address. Please click the included link and your registration will be activated.
6. What happens if I forget my password?
You can email RLS Alliance and we will send a password to your email address.
7. Is my registration information secure?
8. What fees do I have to pay to post an advertisement for my real estate for lease or my professional services?
Various programs are available through RLS Alliance. You can verify all programs and fee structures on the “Advertise with Us” Page. You will be charged based on the programs you choose. Read the terms and conditions before paying fees and using the services.
9. How long will my advertisement be active?
RLS Alliance advertisements can be active from a minimum of one month to a maximum time period of your choosing.
10. How many advertisement levels does RLS Alliance offer?
Currently RLS Alliance offers only one level.
11. Can I post more than one real estate rental or service advertisement?
Yes, you can post as many as you wish.
12. Do I have to pay a separate fee for each rental advertisement?
No, currently we offer free rental or leasing advertisements.
13. Is there an auto renewal program?
Currently, RLS Alliance does not offer an auto renewal program. At the expiry of your advertisement, you will have to login and renew.
14. Do I have to pay fee for broker/property management/other professional services advertisements?
Yes, you have to pay a fee for professional services advertisements. Please visit the “Advertise With Us” page for fee information and terms and conditions of advertisements.
15. Can I post more than one professional advertisement?
Yes, you can post as many as you wish. However, each will be billed separately.
16. Is there an auto renewal program?
Yes, RLS Alliance offers an auto renewal program. You can login and sign up for auto renewal.
17. How do I renew my advertisement?
RLS Alliance will send a reminder email to you before the expiry of your current advertisement. Just log in to your RLS Alliance account, go to your homepage, and select the advertisement column. There you will see an icon/button for renewals. Please click on that button and follow the directions.
18. What is the RLS Alliance cancellation policy?
You can view the cancellation policy information under the terms and conditions of the website. Please read and understand all terms and conditions before using RLS Alliance services.
19. What is the refund policy?
RLS Alliance’s refund policy is clearly explained in detail in the terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions in detail before paying any fees.
20. What are the accepted methods of payment?
RLS Alliance offers credit card or bank account payment (credit/debit). Also, look for updates to the payment options. The RLS Alliance payment gateway holding company is in another country so you will see the US dollar fee/other country currency conversions. Please read all terms and conditions before using RLS Alliance web services.
21. How long does RLS Alliance take to activate my real estate rental for lease or real estate rental professional service advertisements?
Usually we activate ads immediately upon payment confirmation. If you do not see your ad, you can email our team and they will look into it immediately.
22. What should I do if RLS Alliance emails go to my spam folder?
Just log in to your email account, check the spam folder, and mark any RLS Alliance emails as “safe” or “not junk.”
23. How does RLS Alliance bring traffic to the portal?
RLS Alliance is one of the top real estate rental portals on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines. Their search engine results show RLS Alliance as the best and most trusted site to lease real estate rentals. The GoDaddy web portal also promotes us as a secure site. RLS Alliance also does radio talk shows, broker opinions, mail marketing, press releases, real estate rental intermediary professional opinions, letting agent discussions, blogs, forums, RSS, news, tips, and real estate rental news and articles to attract users to the site.
24. Why is RLS Alliance helping me to make available my real estate rentals for lease and professional services?
This portal helps you market your listed real estate for lease and your real estate rental professional service offerings which increase your sales. Professionals spend thousands of dollars to promote themselves to increase their real estate rental offerings and property leasing services effectively, but returns are low and it takes too much time to rent a place. To remove obstacles, to save you tons of money, and to help your success, RLS Alliance created a powerful real estate rental search engine to market your listed real estate places for lease and real estate rental professional service offerings within a community of people who are waiting to lease a real estate or a dwelling or are looking for your services.
25. What is meant by marketing versus success?
The key to success is effective marketing. No matter what, all real estate rentals require effective marketing. The tools for effective marketing are content, pictures, and video. Effective marketing with great and new tools can help you increase the chances of renting your listed real estate and to promote your professional service offerings for the success of your real estate rental business. RLS Alliance offers effective tools to market yourself for great success.
26. What is meant by market platform?
RLS Alliance brings all the available resources and real estate professionals to one community. This common platform gives an opportunity for community members to see and exchange services, products, offerings, etc. to develop our real estate rental community.
27. How can I use the platform to grow my real estate rental business?
This is a one-stop shop platform and the ideal place to rent your listed real estate rental properties and promote your real estate rental professional services to reach your targeted community.
28. What are the differences between the local searches versus general search?
There are a lot of real estate rental portals available on the market which are unable to fulfill your desired needs. Their vague and unwanted search results don’t show your advertisements, and even if they do, it’s on the bottom of page which never gets the user’s attention. On RLS Alliance, users can short list their real estate rental service needs such as who they want, where they want, when they want, etc. and in all cases your real estate rental listing for lease and your professional offering advertisement will be the among the first in your area.
29. What are the differences between the restrictions versus freedom advertisements?
Most portals charge huge amounts of money, but they put restrictions on marketing material such as content, logos, photos, address, etc. For each change, you have to call them and the work has to be done by them. Here, you have freedom to access, edit, and add information by yourself. With RLS Alliance you have 24/7 access and you can add or delete your content/images/video files without calling anyone. This is a user-friendly community portal giving you direct access to make all necessary changes 24/7. You can make changes as many times as you want at no extra cost.
30. How can I verify/monitor/track my advertisement?
You can log in to your account and go to your advertisement and there you will see the views/history. Just click on the tab and you will see the stats. This is real-time data that you can access from anywhere, and with that data you can identify from where you are getting calls, hits, and mail.
31. How can I verify that email I received from a RLS Alliance user was sent by the client?
All emails sent from the site go directly to your registered email account. You can also see the emails on RLS Alliance. To view emails on RLS Alliance, you need to log in to your account and go to your advertisement and there you will see the email icon. Just click on that icon and you will see the number of emails you have received from clients, including the location and time sent. This is real-time data that you can access on RLS Alliance at any time.
32. How can I create my lease listing or my real estate rental professional service offering advertisement?
Once your registration is activated, you can select “Post Ad” and select the type of advertisement. From there, RLS Alliance will guide you in creating your advertisement. You fill out the appropriate information in the relevant fields and submit.
33. Do advertisements have to be approved by RLS Alliance?
Yes, all new and edited advertisements have to be approved by RLS Alliance for the safety and benefit of the society.
34. Do all edits have to be approved by RLS Alliance?
Yes, all edits have to be approved by RLS Alliance for the safety and security of the community.
35. How can I deactivate, delete, or remove my listed real estate space for lease or my real estate rental professional service listing from the RLS Alliance portal?
You can log in to your RLS Alliance account and you can deactivate, delete, or remove your real estate rental lease listing 24/7.
36. What are the best tools I can add to create my real estate rental for lease or my professional service offering ad?
The experts say three things:
37. How can I edit my advertisement material?
RLS Alliance proudly offers 24/7 access. You can log in to your RLS Alliance account and go to your home page and open your advisement list. For each advertisement you can see an icon for editing. Just click that icon and edit whatever you want. You can change some or all of your material one time, or as many times as you wish. This facility applies for all features, including audio and video clips.
38. Can I add my service fees structure, payment methods, etc. in the advertisement?
Experts say not to reveal your fees. However, you can say your prices are very competitive or your fees are better than others, or your fees are the lowest in the market. You can say that you offer coupons, promotions, etc.
39. Can I impose terms and conditions for my listed real estate space for lease and my professional service offerings?
There is no law or restriction prohibiting you from doing so. This is solely at your discretion and the possibility of liability arises on the promotions and services. Discuss with your attorney and they will guide you on what to add and what not to add.
40. Can I add my own agreement?
Yes, you can add your own agreement. However, talk with your attorney and ask them to prepare a service agreement or representation agreement or confidential agreement to protect you and your services.
41. How many photos can I upload and what file size can I upload for my advertisements?
Currently RLS Alliance offers four photos on a real estate space for lease advertisement and one photo for real estate rental professional service advertisements. The max size of each file is 300 KB. The file types are JPEG/GIF/PNG.
42. Is it mandatory to upload photos?
It is not mandatory.
43. How many video clips I can upload and what file size I can upload for my advertisements?
Currently RLS Alliance offers only one video clip per advertisement with a max file size of 20 MB. Usually this covers anywhere between 45 and 60 seconds of recording.
44. What are the marketing things I need to add on the video?
It is a great opportunity talk about the real estate rental, show the real estate rental area, have a renter interview, and talk about yourself and your real estate rental. Dress up professionally and talk about your real estate rental services, such as your specialty, offering, etc. You can also use this tool to emphasize certain important areas where you are strong and unique and add many marketing points in the video clips.
45. Is it mandatory to use the video tool?
It is not mandatory.
46. In my video message can I use my own language?
Yes, absolutely. You can use as many languages as you want.
47. Can I post advertiser or landlord comments on the website?
Absolutely. This is great way to let the landlord or advertiser talk about the rental property features. It not only attracts renters, it also reduces liability since you as the advertiser are giving the real estate rental facts.
48. There are lots of disclosures and other legal forms on the site. Can I use them?
These are model forms for registered users which were prepared by our legal professionals. Our primary aim is to protect brokers, agents, landlords, and property managers who have a great risk of liability and are the first victims of lawsuits. Read the RLS Alliance terms and conditions before using any forms.
49. Do I need to pay a fee to use these forms?
No. These are absolutely free for RLS Alliance registered users.
50. How can I avoid fake tenants or third-party calls?
Ask the contacting party to sign your confidentiality agreement and request a valid photo ID. Also ask for a last pay check or other financial information before releasing real estate rental information. You could also ask them to send an email request from RLS Alliance. The site will track the IP address of the sender and with that you will know whether the requester is true or fake. This can minimize fake calls.
51. Will RLS Alliance allow my real estate rental/personal website or logo and contact info to be posted?
Yes, you can post your website address and you can forward customers to your site where they can reach you directly if they wish.
52. Can I email my advertisement to my friends?
Yes, you can forward your advertisement to your friends.
53. Can I refer this site to my friends?
Absolutely, you can refer this site to anyone who may find it helpful.
54. I am interested in learning more about RLS Alliance’s services. How can I get more information?
Send us an email at email@example.com with all of your questions and we will contact you.